Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's a shoe in

Ok so since the name of my blog is, High-Heeled Foot in the Door, I thought it would be a good idea to show off some drool worthy shoes. I'm not going to lie I love everything with a bow. Not only does this Nanette Lepore shoe from Nordstrom have a bow, but it's called the Hostess Pump. I'm a marketers dream. I love catchy names. I think that's why I have all those bottles of Essie polish. Anyway back to my main point the reason this shoe's name speaks to me is because for awhile now I've been toying with the idea of starting an interior decorating, personal shopping and event planning business and calling it, Kiss the Hostess. Hmmm kismet..perhaps. I even have a cute logo all thought up. Now I just need to figure out prices for my services and get some clients. Ah these shoes. I die! (Ok first and last Rachel Zoe reference) You know you watched.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home