Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm ready for my close up


Image via Flickr

I have a secret I must now finally disclose to you all. I moonlight as a lip model. There! I said it! It's out! I'm totally serious (Ok I'm joking a bit), but tonight I have a gig with my bestest (OK I know this isn't a real word, but I like it) friend Liz. We are going to be lip models for a Mary Kay members meeting tonight.

I know what you are thinking that Mary Kay is for old bitty's and to be honest so did I, but times are changing.

I went with Liz to pick-up some of the make-up that she had ordered and I was blown away by the quality and great price points of everything. I walked out with some foundation, concealer, lip gloss and something that I would take with me If I only had three items and had to go to a deserted island: Lip Balm and Mask !



If you've ever had chapped lips this is a must have for you. Since the weather has started to get chilly I've been constantly reminded how bad my lips and hands get. I'm constantly putting on lip balm, but all it does is make my dead skin look glossy. This Mask is great. You rub some on and then wipe it off with a moist towelette. Ah it feels great. Perfectly soft lips and then you add some balm for a shine.

This is a must buy! Plus if you have the same problems with your hands (like me) you should also order: Satin Hands Pampering Set



Well ladies if this side-gig keeps up you can say you knew me when. Hmm I wonder if Lip models have health insurance?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kwana said...

My mom sold Mary Kay for a while. That lip mask is divine!

October 15, 2008 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger amber {daisy chain} said...

ok, but if your lips feel puffy and itchy, well, something's gone terribly wrong. Jk...I've tried that satiny hand treatment and it really is divine!

October 15, 2008 at 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love love love the Lip Mask!

October 15, 2008 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Lo said...

Love Mary Kay! They have some great makeup, lovely colors!

October 16, 2008 at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home