Monday, December 1, 2008

All operators are busy


Image via Flickr

Ah! I'm completely stressed today. Way too much to do and all I truly want to do is blog.

Reasons why I'm having a case of the Mondays:

-I had friday off, which was great, but now I have a ton of things to do in the office.

-My car didn't start this morning so now I'm stressed out over how much a repair is going to cost. Of course I just finished paying it off in Sept and now it decides not to work.

-I'm so excited about my new business venture, but now I want to spend all of my time working on that. I have many things that need to get finished in my home before I get pictures taken so I have a constant to-do list going on in my head.

- I need a photographer in the NY area that wants to be super sweet and shoot my home for very little $$$ and/ or brownies. This deal seemed to work well with Patrica at PVE. Do you know anyone starting out that needs pictures for their portfolio?

- I have many people to shop for and I didn't really get anything done this weekend. Now it's cyber monday and all I want to do at work is order gifts!

- I'm working on a gift guide that hopefully I'll have part one up and running this evening. I'm working on gifts for Your not good enough for my son your Mother in law up first.


So please bare with me I should be up and running soon. Today is just a catch up day and things are quite busy.


I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving and extended weekend!

Did anyone get any great deals on Black Friday or today for Cyber Monday? Share!

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

OMG I NEED THE M-I-L gift guide PRONTO. I literally laughed out loud reading your scratched out text and yet, it's so so true to my situation.

I, too, have a case of the Mondays!

December 1, 2008 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

hahaha, I'm dying laughing at the MIL part- so funny!!

December 1, 2008 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Elena said...

We got some great deals! We bought a new flat screen for our room and twin laptops, so now we don't have to fight over it! lol Circuit City had 36 month, no interest financing, so that made it all possible. I also got myself the iPod I've been saving for. Needless to say, Christmas morning will be giftless.

December 2, 2008 at 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home