Tuesday, June 2, 2009

When can I move in Michelle?

Thank to Kimberlee at Brown Button I got the heads up that Michelle Adams creator of Rubie Green and blogger of MA Belle had her apartment featured in Real Living magazine down under.



Let me tell you it’s amazing. It has everything I would ever want in an apartment.



michellehome



Lucite- check


Zebra print- check


Stripes- check


Chevron-check


Greek Key-check


Chic artwork-check


books galore- check



Yup I’m pretty sure I’m moving in! Michelle please make room for me and I can't wait to roll around in Rubie Green fabric!



Head over to Brown Button and see more pictures!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Jade said...

love it..!

June 3, 2009 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger abby jenkins said...

I want that red chair! oh to die for!

June 3, 2009 at 12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, le sigh! this woman is my role model!

June 3, 2009 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger pve design said...

Makes me want to be single in the city in that apt.
Oh I cannot even believe I just said that.

June 3, 2009 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger TheBeautyFile said...

WOW! Totally beautiful! Come over to my blog & check out my Housewives of NJ post!

June 3, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Jill GG said...

Hey that's MY "list"! Nothing can go wrong in a room with all those features!

June 3, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger LindsB said...

oh my, I'm coming too- think she has room for the both of us- I am in L.O.V.E.

Heading over to Brown Button to see more

June 3, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger bluehydrangea said...

Thanks for the head's up! I love her style..

June 3, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger paula said...

Just went to check it out and it is amazing.

June 3, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger alison giese Interiors said...

Think what I'm most impressed over is her ability to use ALL those patterns seamlessly and beautifully! If you get an invite, I'm stowing away in your suitcase! ;)

June 3, 2009 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

Yes, everything I could want too!

June 3, 2009 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger MABELLE said...

Hahahaha- come on over lady! Pack your bags! :) Thank you all so much for your kind comments- I can't tell you how much I appreciate it :D
Xo Michelle.

June 4, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home