Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weekend Recap

Hello Loves,

 



I hope you all had a relaxing weekend. Normally we go out east during the 4th of July holiday, but this time around we said local and it was just as nice.

 



We got to eat some yummy food, spend time with friends and family, meet a new addition to our extended family, and sleep in late.

 



Of course we had a couple of trips to Home Depot & LOWES as well.

 



I tried to relax a bit and step away from my computer and camera, but I did snap a couple of shots on my iphone.

 



Supplies from a trip to Home Depot: Any guesses on what I’m making?



weekendrecapwood



We have a local fabric shop where all of the fabrics are either $1, $3 or $5. I went home with this for my bedroom:



weekendrecapfabric



My weekend started with a lovely surprise from a client.



weekendrecapflowers
Thanks Anne! So happy she enjoys her room so much.

 



Of course I snuck in a little work. Fabrics for a new clients bedroom:



weekendrecapbedroomdesignplan



I also got a bunch of lovely emails from readers about my internship plea. I was being serious I really do need help and it can be done virtually. At the moment it is unpaid, but can be for school credit if anyone needs that.

 

Looking for someone that is good with social media and has a bit of graphic design knowledge along with someone else who just loves design and wants to learn more about the business and blogging.

 



If you are interested email me at cpavone0107@gmail. For those of you that have already emailed me I’ll be getting back to you this week.

 



What were you up to this weekend? Please tell me ice-cream was involved in some part of it. All weekend long we have been in the high 90s so yes I’ve had it a bunch of times already this week.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

I want a fabric store near me that sells fabrics for $1, $3 and $5. I love what you brought home!

July 6, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Shanika@LifeisPichey said...

I really love the green prints! Ice cream was definitely involved in my weekend. I made my very first ice cream cake!

July 6, 2010 at 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

No ice cream for me...sads...trying to be good for the wedding has SERIOUSLY been crampin' my style! Hope yours was fab!

July 6, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 6, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ice cream was not involved, but my grandmother made the best Key Lime Pie from scratch...Yum!!!

July 6, 2010 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been eyeing that kelly green fabric for awhile, looking forward to seeing how its used in the space.

I've been eating lots of yogurt - and adding yummy toppings!!

July 6, 2010 at 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Lifeispichey said...

I love the green fabric! Ice cream was in my weekend. I made my very first ice cream cake!

July 6, 2010 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Averill said...

Love all your fabric choices, of course. You always have the best budget finds.

Nothing too exciting for us last weekend. Just relaxed (which was welcome after such a hectic few weeks).

July 6, 2010 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always love looking at the fabrics you find!

No ice cream for me, but we did have a 4th of July miracle of sorts as the weather in Texas was a cool 87 degrees all weekend. Can't beat that!

July 6, 2010 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

umm, are you making a new headboard???

July 7, 2010 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Hello Lover... said...

Loving all those fabrics - especially the two green ones!

July 8, 2010 at 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home