Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's a Jungle out there

Now that we are in September we have been bombarded with commercials of all of our favorite shows that are returning for a new season. Last season, I feel in love with the ladies of Lipstick Jungle. Brooke Shields has always been a favorite for me especially due to her work with V-Day an organization which I strongly support. Along with Brooke I was surprised to see my favorite 80's movie star, Andrew McCarthy of Pretty in Pink and Manniquen fame. In my eyes this show was already a hit and I was hooked. Tonight I get the honor of watching the season premier earlier than most. I recently got an invite from a friend from www.houseparty.com. This website was new to me, but apparently you can sign up to host parties that promote different products. If you got picked you get to throw a party and get sent a ton of freebies. So tonight I get to go to a party with Maybelline cosmetics, Orville Redenbacher popcorn and a sneak peak of the 1st episode of the season. If you don't watch LJ now is a good time to start. Mary Taylor Moore will be guest starting as Wendy (Brooke Shield's) mother!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home