Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 2: Under the Weather

Poo. I still feel like shite.

The only perks of me being home today from work is:

1. I'm not a work. Yay!
2. I finished Eclipse, but now I'm dying to get Breaking Dawn and finish that.
3. My sissy called me to let me know that she got me and my other sister tickets to see Spring Awakening.




Only problem is that it's tonight so I actually have to get up and shower and get ready, but in return for that I get to see this lovely man on stage tonight and his buttocks!


I heart Weeds so I'm extremely excited that Hunter Parrish is now in Spring Awakenings!

4. My pups should be kissing the floor that Erika walks on. They have been barking non-stop all morning and mommy was about to put little for sale signs on them and place them on my front yard, but seeing Erika's great slide show reminded me why I love them so much. I guess they are just trying to keep intruders away while mommy is home with them.

5. I just found out that Kwana gave me an award on her blog. Yay! Read all about it here. Thank you darling!

Hmmm that's pretty much it. I'm going to run in the shower and get ready for the day. I have notebook that is now quickly filling up with new post ideas so I must hop on that and hopefully I'll be able to post again before I leave for the show!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lump said...

hope you start to feel better!

I'm almost finished with Eclipse. Can't wait to start the fourth book. :)

October 24, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger I ♥ You said...

hope you feel better soon sweetie! it's the weekend after all! :)

October 24, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Best, show ever!!! Your gonna love it. And Hunter is adorable, if only he was a little older than 21! ;)

October 24, 2008 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger hearty said...

congrats on your award! Your blog is fab!

October 24, 2008 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

This was my second time seeing the show and it was great. Hunter was great in it and with 3rd row seats me and my sister swear he looked at us. Yes I know he is still a baby (only 21), but he is still yummy to look at. Adorable. The show is closing in Jan so I want to get in one more viewing before it ends and this time I'm going to go for the stage seats. They are only 40 bucks and I can try and get up and sign with the cast. ha ha.

October 27, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home