Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to the man I love!




27 years ago my soul-mate was entering this world and announced his existence with screaming his little head off and getting his cute tush slapped. This morning it was pretty much the same situation.(totally kidding)

Today my husband is finally catching up to me in the age department. Yes, he would like to think I'm a cougar and that I'm robbing the cradle, but I'm actually only a couple of months older. He loves this about our relationship and can not wait until the day I turn 30 so that he can make jokes at my expense while he is still 29. Since I love him so much I let him get away with all the teasing. So, in honor of his birthday I figured I would post about something he loves.

So, while he loves cars and fishing and all sorts of manly things one of the things that surprised me the most about him was his love of......park benches. I'm not sure why, but my husband loves them. He always wants to sit on them with me and just people watch. Last year for his birthday my parents got him a park bench for our new house and it now resides in our backyard.

While searching for park benches I found the most fabulous pictures courtesy of Brooks Brothers. This fall, Brooks Brothers decided to pay tribute to NYC's Central Park and partner with the Central Park Conservancy and it's adopt a bench program. I think it was a match made in heaven.
(just like me and my hubby) Here are just some of the breathtaking images:









Happy Birthday Darling! xoxo

7 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

ahhhh....Love the images, and the idea of watching the world go by. Happy Birthday to your man!

October 21, 2008 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg that's the cutest thing ever! Happy B-day to your sweet, park bench loving, soul mate!

October 21, 2008 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Lump said...

awww so sweet! Hope your hubby has a great birthday! :)

October 21, 2008 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

gorgeous photos and Happy Birthday to your man!

October 21, 2008 at 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jon!!!!!!!

October 21, 2008 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Feminist in the City said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday bro-in-law! Love you!

October 21, 2008 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Kwana said...

What a sweetheart. Happy Birthday to your DH!

October 22, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home