Sunday, September 21, 2008

P.S. I Love you




So, I'm probably one of the last people to finally watch P.S. I LOVE YOU. A couple of weeks ago I was left all to my lonesome when my hubby was called to help his grandma with her windows during a rain storm. Not sure what to do with myself I decided to finally On-Demand P.S. I LOVE YOU (Not normally a real fan of Hilary Swank I was mostly just excited to get to see Denny again from Grey's Anatomy.) The movie actually surprised me and I felt my eyes fill up with tears as I watched how a woman comes back to life after losing her partner. Not only was the story line lovely, but the Irish country side and great soundtrack has made this movie on of my favorites. Since we are about to embark on the Fall season and because i'm extremely excited to start dressing for the colder weather I was paying particular attention to all the fashion choices that the ladies made during their trip to the Irish countryside.



One of my favorite scenes in the movie takes part in Ireland during a fishing trip the ladies take and seeing it reminded me of one of my favorite accessories: Wellies. This pair in particular reminds me of Courtney at In(side) the Loop and her girl Burkley




These Wellies are a total must-have this coming season. Especially with this latest accessory that will make wearing Wellies a totally new experience. Now you toes can stay nice and toasty with these new Wellie Liners .




Hmmm so now that I found the perfect raining day accessory I just need to figure out how to talk my husband into treating me to a trip to Ireland to test out my Wellies and make sure they work properly.


2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

oh my gosh these are the sweetest and cutest dog-gone wellies EVER! And you're right, they are right up me and my pup's alley. I love! And I love the new liners.

...I have a feeling I'd probably wear the liners solo all winter long around the house.

September 26, 2008 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Elena said...

Ok, so you were right. We're definitely the same person. I just watched this by my lonesome last weekend. I have never cried so consistently throughout a movie! And I also don't really care for Hilary Swank usually. I think it's the teeth...I find them distracting. Either that or I still remember when she dated Steve on 90210 and I can't move past that role. :)

October 4, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home