Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mini Me

So, I've had an ongoing argument with my husband for a couple of years now over my love of Lucite. He thinks it's screams ladies of the night (to put it politely) and I'm over the moon in love with the sleek lines and modern design of it all.



Due to this I'm without a Ghost Chair in my life. I've added it again to my Christmas Wish List, but I don't think it will be under my Christmas Tree this year. But I've found a loophole this month!

Enter my latest love: The Lou Lou Ghost Chairs for tiny tots. Oh my! How cute. I've already made an agreement with my husband that whenever we have a little mini me/him this is so going in his/her nursery.



It comes in a variety of shades making it easy to match with any decor.

Plus I think that if this lady has to carry a child for 9 months and then deliver it she should be intitled to a Ghost Chair of her own!

* Editors Note: I'm not pregnant just thought it was too cute to pass up, but now that I get Lucite out of the deal I might speed up the process :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable is that!!!!

December 4, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

hahaha, wonder if any rockers come in Lucite? Then you could get one of your own too

December 5, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home