Favorite things: For the DIY-er!
Ok so this isn’t exactly a holiday gift idea, but it is one of my favorite things. I find that as the holidays roll around people are trying to make their home the best that they can be.
Case in point me and Mom just started a massive project yesterday to make the house prettier that needs to be finished by this weekend when my Aunt is coming to stay and spend the holidays! Talk about a time crunch!
I’m a complete marketers dreams and I’m not going to lie what struck the most when I saw this product was the pretty label.
I loved the retro vibe of it and I was pretty sold right away.
Not only does it look pretty, but it’s 0% toxic which means it contains ZERO voc’s! It has ultra low odor plus amazing durability and coverage.
They have 1,232 colors in both interior and exteriors and a variety of sheens. They can also color match any competitors colors.
Here is what is up for grabs!
- 1 color deck. Color decks are one of my favorite things. I have numerous ones in my office from all the different paint vendors. It’s a well worth small splurge at your local paint shop.
- 2 gallons of paint! One gallon of paint covers 400 sq ft.
Now since the winner will be painting I couldn’t leave you without a crucial element in my painting jobs….Frog Tape!
The winner will also receive 2 rolls of Frog Tape!
Plus 2 Frog Tapes t-shirts!
In order to enter here is what you have to do!
- Make sure you are a follower. Either on this blog or through google reader.
-Leave a comment letting me know what you want to look stylish in!
- If you tweet about this give-away go ahead and enter again.
- If you post about this give-away on your blog do the same and enter again.
Remember anyone can enter!
Make sure you leave your email address with your comment.
This give-away will be open till Sunday , Dec 20th at midnight EST
Check out our latest and last GIVE-AWAY here
Don’t forget Emerson Made give-away is open till Saturday, Dec 19th at midnight EST.
Fabricadabra winner is Katie!