Sunday, December 6, 2009

They say it’s your birthday!

A couple of weeks ago I got a very sweet email from one of my favorite blogger’s husband. Don’t worry it isn’t as scandalous as it sounds!

 



Mike is married to none other than Jenny! I’m not sure how I exactly found Jenny’s blog, but I am so happy that I did. She is always able to put a huge grin on my face and says all the things I’m dying to say, but I’m just too shy to.

 



 



Mike was emailing to let me know that Jenny’s birthday was coming up soon and wanted to know if I would participate in a blog birthday party of sorts! A million times yes was my response.

 



So my dearest Jenny you are not only my favorite, but you are the best as well! For my birthday gift I think it’s only fitting to send Rob over to give ya a little snuggle. I’m sure Mike will understand!



robert-pattinson-gq-magazine-apr-1.jpg image by sem9788

 



I hope you have the sweetest day full of many birthday wishes that can come true!

 



Remember to send Rob my way when you are done with him.

 



xoxo,



Camila

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Lynett said...

By far the greatest gift ever!!! I want me some Rob to. Send him over when u guys are done!

December 6, 2009 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Visual Vamp said...

Aw I was going to give her this too! But I gave her something else I hope she likes. This was a fun party!
xo xo

December 7, 2009 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger LindsB said...

Mike is Husband of the year for sure, such a sweet guy- I almost died when I saw that email from him :)

December 7, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger MFAMB said...

wow! thanks for that gift. might be my favorite picture of him thus far. yummy. can't send this one back. sorry.
camila i know it's been a rough few weeks for you so to get this from you is more special to me than you know. i have been thru what you have so i know..
this was the most awesome birthday in the history of birthdays and one i am not sure many people could relate to. everyone was so gracious and willing. mind bogglingly so. i am so so so lucky and none of it is lost on me.
xxxooooJ

December 7, 2009 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Dumbwit Tellher said...

May I have thirds on Rob Camila? Great post and it's been such fun seeing what everyone has posted for Jenny's big day. Mike IS really the best husband. I was so impressed.
Happy new week to you my dear xx

December 7, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Devon said...

I must check out this Jenny chick--she sounds like she's a fabulous blogger!

Can you throw Rob my way when you are finished? He's gorgeous!!

Thinking of you Camilla--hope you are well.

December 7, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Christen said...

This was such a wonderful idea! How incredibly sweet of her husband!

December 13, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home