Wednesday, April 21, 2010

China Seas AGA look for less

If I could I have one fabric line to use in every room in my house I would love it to be China Seas.

 



I love each and everyone of their patterns, but my favorite has to be AGA. Won’t I don’t love is the price tag so I don’t think my dreams of having a touch or a whole lot in my house is going to happen soon.

 



chinaseasaga



KLJ white plates on shelves domino

 



gasl_fabric_graphic_01

Isn’t the print just dreamy?

 



How do you like my look a like?

 



alixfabric$5quiltfabriccloseouts



It’s available here for $5.10  a yard. I already ordered some in the cream color way.

 



It’s not identical. The look a like pattern is much smaller than my China Sea love, but it gives off the same vibe.

 



I found another look a like where the pattern is a bit larger. It’s available at Cicada Studio for $68 a yard, but there are some remnant pieces available in the $15-$17 range that would work for a pillow here.



cicadastudio

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

i love it! we have the same taste in fabrics and the same preferences for symmetry :)

April 21, 2010 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

It is funny I came across this post because I bookmarked this earlier today.

http://www.fabric.com/home-decor-fabric-drapery-fabric-waverly-home-decor-fabric-collections-waverly-bedazzle-waverly-cross-section-green.aspx?cm_vc=756b1813-cbc1-43b3-84bd-29889bf8fb7b

It is the reverse, but still gorgeous and affordable!

secondstreeteast.blogspot.com

April 21, 2010 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger 1 Funky Woman said...

I love all the colors of this fabric. I would so love some pillows in any of those colors!

April 21, 2010 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Kelly Green said...

you are such a bargain hunter! thanks for the great tip! KG

April 21, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

I have about 4 yards of the blue colorway you posted just waiting for a project to use it on :)

April 21, 2010 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

I love the pattern and colors!

April 21, 2010 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love a girl with great taste and an eye for a bargain.

April 21, 2010 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Erika Ward said...

I just recently bought two yards of the fabric Michelle referenced from Hancock, $6/yd...

April 21, 2010 at 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks so much for the tip!

April 22, 2010 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger Alexandra Rae said...

Oh I love your bargain hunting!! Love that green and white. Thank you again!

April 22, 2010 at 7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi- love the blues that you found...who makes it? thanks for the great tips!

October 1, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home