Thursday, May 13, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

Hi Loves,



I wanted to give you all a big thank you for all of your help on the logo look. I think I’ll be sticking with option 1 and making the green a bit brighter. Then I’m hoping to tweak logo look 2 for the blog re-vamp!



suitcase



I have yet to pack for my trip tomorrow. Car comes at 5 am so this is going to have to be short and sweet! I’ll miss you all. Don’t know what I’m going to for 10 full days of not logging on to my blog page!



Things here will be business as usual. I have 18 guest bloggers all lined up for you!



Enjoy!



Camila

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Green said...

enjoy your time away - we'll still be here when you get back! KG

May 13, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Have fun Camilla, enjoy!! enjoy enjoy and we will be waiting patiently and enjoying your guest bloggers
xoxo

May 13, 2010 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Jenny at LGN said...

Have a WONDERFUL time!!
xoxo

May 13, 2010 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

catch you on the flip side! xoxox

May 13, 2010 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

Have fun!

May 14, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

18 guest bloggers?!!! you are an inspiration in organization. have the best time!

May 14, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home