Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It’s all about the details…

One of the hardest parts of designing a room is finding all of the finishing touches. Yes you can hit all of your favorite home stores, but I love adding things with a past to them, which means lots of driving to many thrift stores to try and come up with the my vision for the space.

 



I’m always jealous of other bloggers thrift store finds wishing I lived in the same state as them and could get my hand on their goods.

 



Well one of my favorite bloggers just made that easy for me.

 



Jackie of Sweetie Pie Pumpkin Noodle 



sweetiepiepumpkinnoodle_hea



Just opened up One Sweet Find



onesweetfindheader



Check out some of her thrifty treasures:

 



I could very easily see this going in a room I am working on:

onesweetfindbowl 



This could go nicely on my nightstand and hold some of my jewels.



onesweetfindbluedish 

These have been making the rounds in all of our favorite glossies.



decorativehorn 



Who doesn’t love a touch of pink?



pinkdish1



Need something for your gallery wall?



pariscountrysideframedart



A lot of my favorites are already gone. I can’t wait to see what other treasures Jackie provides us with.

 



Another blogger with a great shop to help you finish up your rooms with lovely details is Katie from The Neo Traditionalist.



She is having a big sale at the moment due to a big move.

 



She has lots of fun items, but this has to be my favorite.



hobnailvases



Do you have any all time favorite blogger shops that I must know about?

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Tammy@InStitches said...

Hmmm, I'll have to have a look at her store. Happy Belated Birthday !

May 11, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Oooh! Very cool shop. Thank you for sharing!

For months, I've heard people say how much they LOVE Homegoods. And have been wishing I had one for months now. And then, just a couple weeks ago, I realized, Homegoods is TJMAxx...and I do have one about two miles from my house.

Haha! = )

May 11, 2010 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Hello Lover... said...

Great source! Love these little finds!

May 11, 2010 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!

May 11, 2010 at 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

katie's blog is like my fav thing ever. i found ti last week and read the entire thing.

May 11, 2010 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Wow, thank you so much Camila for the sweet write up on my new shop! I'm so surprised and thrilled!

xoxo

May 11, 2010 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Design Actually said...

What a fun shop!

I may be partial, but I've got some fun finds in my etsy shop www.junktrunk.etsy.com

May 11, 2010 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Gwen Driscoll said...

Thank you for this new source. Can't wait to check it out. Happy late B-day! Hope it was good.

May 12, 2010 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger alanna rose said...

So fun!
I have serious thrift store envy, my GW only seems to have Dale Earnhardt memorabilia.

May 12, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home