Look for less: Sea life artwork

Lately we’ve been having lots of nice hot and sunny weather in NY. It has me constantly dreaming up ways I would design my beach house (Ah a girl can dream) .

 



I wouldn’t go crazy with crazy with the beach/water theme, but I do think there would be touches all throughout the home. Especially in my artwork pics. How chic are those prints on the wall?



coastalartwork



In doing a little searching I found these prints:

 



oceangems



I loved the colors and the vibes, but didn’t love the $400 price tag that went with them.

 



After a little searching I found this:

 



Ocean Gem 1:



oceangems1 



Ocean Gem 2:



oceangems21



Ocean Gem 3:



oceangems3 



Ocean Gem 4:



oceangems4



Each one was only $16 then add a thrift store find frame or purchase a new one at Michaels and get the look at a fraction of the price!

18 comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

great ideas here...i love anything from the sea! happy weekend dollface!xo

Sa-Sea Boutique said...

wow! i really love those!!!!!

charm home said...

Oh, I love yuor find. I like the price tag even more. Those prints would be a great addition to most anyone's home. -Cristi

paula said...

Love this idea and look.

熙辰 said...

在你一無所有的時候 是誰在陪伴你 他便是你最重要的人 ............................................................

Mrs. Pink said...

I love this look. I love the ocean, everything about it. Thanks for sharing.

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

Those are gorgeous. You are quite the little detective. I'm going to start calling you Sherlock Holmes!

Debby said...

I love what you found ~ they are so sweet! Have a great weekend ~ you have a lovely blog! ~ Debby xo

MSMILLA said...

That is a great dup! I am in love with that bedding. I am such a sucker for brown/beige bedding.

On the Glam said...

Love these! They'd be so soothing in a bedroom, thanks for finding!

Hello Lover... said...

Great find! I am on the hunt for artwork right now (on a budget) and I haven't been able to find the perfect pieces yet!

Lori said...

You have a fabulous blog and I just have to tell you how impressed I am with your ability to find amazing looks for less! You are very talented, that's for sure!

Kristen said...

that room looks so pretty!!

Hamptontoes said...

I too like subtlety in any home in a particular location (ie: beach house, mountain house, ski house). I let the area speak for itself. Here's one subtle way I did the beach theme in our home...by the pool I put indoor/outdoor pillows that say "swim." Love the images you showed.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

good find. I like.

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

I love large groupings of similar artwork, it has big impact for a small price - if you do it right!

Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll said...

these are beautiful. good luck with your project. hope you are well.

Pemberley said...

Why are framed prints so expensive??? I have looked at them wholesale to carry on my retail website and the wholesale prices are more than I would pay retail! I'm all about printing it yourself or ordering prints on-line then waiting for that 50% off framing coupon from Michael's.