Thursday, August 12, 2010

Parallel Lives & Fabrics

The other day me and Daniela were catching up and discussing how much we have in common. We come from similar backgrounds, both married gringo's ( I love calling Jon that) love the same things design wise and share a connection with the name Daniela! (It's my little sister's name and I had never met anyone else with it.)

A couple of weeks ago Daniela showed off her new bedroom look.

Here is her design board:



Here is the finished product:



Well what should I see yesterday while I was out searching for fabrics, but this:



It's the same designer fabric she used in a different color-way.

The funny thing it reminded me of her before I even realized what it was! I was lucky enough to snag 1 yard and half for $7.50!

Anyone else find their fabric soulmate via the blog world?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Aesthetic Oiseau said...

Three cheers for parallel lives! Haha, you are definitely my fabric soulmate. So glad blogging got us together :) And what a find for $7.50!

August 12, 2010 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Her room is truly lovely!! I love that she did a fitted bed-skirt to show off her bed frame even more! Did see sew it?

August 12, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Aesthetic Oiseau said...

Thanks Mrs. Chic - It was actually a "no-sew" project. Instructions here:
http://www.aestheticoiseau.com/2010/07/diy-boxspring-cover.html

August 12, 2010 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger User Not Found said...

I love the stripes for the dust ruffle!

August 12, 2010 at 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, I too married a gringo and my good friend's name is also Daniela. Nice room, ps.

August 13, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home