Parallel Lives & Fabrics

The other day me and Daniela were catching up and discussing how much we have in common. We come from similar backgrounds, both married gringo's ( I love calling Jon that) love the same things design wise and share a connection with the name Daniela! (It's my little sister's name and I had never met anyone else with it.)

A couple of weeks ago Daniela showed off her new bedroom look.

Here is her design board:

Here is the finished product:

Well what should I see yesterday while I was out searching for fabrics, but this:

It's the same designer fabric she used in a different color-way.

The funny thing it reminded me of her before I even realized what it was! I was lucky enough to snag 1 yard and half for $7.50!

Anyone else find their fabric soulmate via the blog world?


Aesthetic Oiseau said...

Three cheers for parallel lives! Haha, you are definitely my fabric soulmate. So glad blogging got us together :) And what a find for $7.50!

Mrs. Chic said...

Her room is truly lovely!! I love that she did a fitted bed-skirt to show off her bed frame even more! Did see sew it?

Aesthetic Oiseau said...

Thanks Mrs. Chic - It was actually a "no-sew" project. Instructions here:

Whitney said...

I love the stripes for the dust ruffle!

designstiles said...

Ha, I too married a gringo and my good friend's name is also Daniela. Nice room, ps.