Monday, September 13, 2010

Extra, Extra Read all about it!

There is so much design excitement going on this week.

First off this morning I was happy to see the announcement of a new print magazine on the horizon!

Enter Anthology:



It's a new quarterly shelter and lifestyle magazine! It looks like it's only available for purchase online. You can either order a single issue or do a yearly subscription. I've already signed up for a yearly one! You can do the same here.

On the digital front Rue launches this Thursday (16th) !



Plus on the TV front The Nate Show starts today! I know some have already seen it due to scheduling. Here in NY it doesn't come on till 3pm!



Can't wait to check it out! So happy to report that I was finally able to get tickets for a show! I will be at their design bloggers show taping on the 21st of Sept.

What are you the most excited about?

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Shorely Chic said...

yay!! I will be there on the 21st as well, then we see eachother again at NYDC on the 22nd :)

VERY excited about the new print magazine, subscribing now!

September 13, 2010 at 3:15 PM  
Anonymous Splendid Sass said...

Can't wait for the arrival of RUE! I am definitely looking at the new magazine, and I love the precious Nate. Great week! Have fun on the Nate show.
Have a nice day!
Teresa

September 13, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Design Blooms said...

Wow-that is good info. thanks!

September 13, 2010 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Flavia @ Estilo Home said...

I'm excited for all of it, but especially the Nate Show. I went to a taping a couple of weeks ago and I'm so happy it's finally airing!

September 13, 2010 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All such exciting news for us design chicks! And I'll also be there on the 21st. I'll be looking forward to meeting you!

Rachel
xoxo

September 13, 2010 at 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

So sad I had to rsvp no to the nate berkus blogger show :( but that's definitely what I'm most excited about, can't wait to watch it!

September 13, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Anonymous Julie @ www.downtimeweblog.com said...

Good to know! I will definitely check 'em all out.

September 13, 2010 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Beth Dotolo said...

I'm super excited about RUE!!

September 13, 2010 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I'm excited about Rue too. I need to watch Nate so I am glad you reminded me.

September 13, 2010 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Lissa Pierce said...

So much exciting news! I love when there is tons going on in the design world!! Lucky you will be there for the show.

September 13, 2010 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Tammy@InStitches said...

I'm so excited about The Nate Show, I'm going to do my best to be there !

September 13, 2010 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Hello Lover... said...

I received an email invite today for the nate show on the 21st, now I'm just waiting for the confirmation email - I think I'm going to be in bloggers awe if I make it there!

September 13, 2010 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Kate Collins Interiors said...

I can't wait for it all! But it would have to be Rue since it has been so fun to watch the magazine take off. Thanks for the info on the lifestyle magazine.

September 14, 2010 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Can't wait for the taping next week! Hope to meet you :)

September 14, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home