Friday, September 10, 2010

You say it's your birthday...

Today is my baby sister's birthday.

24 years ago this little accident surprise entered this world!

{Danay in Africa. If this isn't a b-day picture I don't know whatelse. Look at that hat!}

She is the baby of the family so you know she gets away with everything by giving us all a simple smile. She is intelligent, passionate, funny, emotional (in a great way), and caring. Knowing her makes me a better person and that is a gift she gives me everyday without knowing it.

Today said baby asked me to head into the city early to play with her since she took the day off of work. I of course had to say yes. I swear no one can say no to that face.

So I'm cutting out of work early (nice perk of being the boss) and heading in to see her.

Enjoy your weekend!

xo,

Camila

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Silvia C said...

Have fun with your sister, doll. Happy B-day to her!

September 10, 2010 at 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Maury said...

Hello Camilla,

WOW, your sister has the same bday as me!!! With that being said, I bet she is a wonderful and smart sister! LOL.

I have never left you a comment before, but I read your blog every day and I am so excited that there are more Latina's out there that are bloggers!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, and if you get a chance, please vote for my apartment at the selby contest....and if you can spread the word, thanks a million!

Here is the link.

http://www.theselbycontest.com/entry/80545

Muchos Besos,
Maury @ Heights of Fashion
http://heightsoffashion.typepad.com/

September 12, 2010 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger pve design said...

Happy Birthday to your dear sweet sister and I hope you have lots of good surprises in store for her this year!
pve

September 13, 2010 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger LindsB said...

Happy Birthday to your sister!

September 13, 2010 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yayy! Thanks so much for the birthday post!! And thanks for the birthday wishes everyone who commented! I had a fabulous birthday and I hope you did as well Maury!! Thanks so much Camila for everything you continue to do for me in my life, you're the best! Love you!!

September 13, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home