Friday, September 3, 2010

The end of summer...

Well my loves this summer has been a blast. It's was full of client work, blogging fun, many home projects and the occasional trip to the beach.

Sadly my tan is already starting to fade and this weekend we get to say our farewells to those hot summer months that some of us loved and others dreaded.

This weekend is also my parents 30th wedding anniversary bash! I will take tons of pictures and you'll finally be able to see what dress my mom decided to go with!

You'll also get to see what me and my sisters ended up in.

I have to share a picture of what we didn't go with:



Feel free to laugh, laugh and then laugh some more about those dress picks. We didn't plan on ordering them in a rainbow of colors it just so happen to be the only ones in each of our sizes so we were just trying them on to see if we liked the style of the dress.

We couldn't stop laughing though, because we felt like these ladies:

Anyway enjoy the chuckle and hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend!

xo,

Camila

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Debbie@Vintage Scout Interiors said...

ha ha! You could have been on the Project Runway bridesmaid challenge last night. Have fun!

September 3, 2010 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

oh my gosh, I am dying. Wanna fanta??

September 3, 2010 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have that dress! I got it last year for my GF wedding I was a braids maid, mine was brown....looked so cute :)

September 3, 2010 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Make it work! Have a great weekend.

September 3, 2010 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Laura Trevey said...

Too funny!!!

Have a great time!

September 3, 2010 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Karena said...

Too fun!!! It is always nice to read a post and laugh out loud!

Karena
Art by Karena

September 3, 2010 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

So funny!!!

September 4, 2010 at 4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I like those colors (not! well maybe by themselbes), how funny would it have been if you showed up like that :)

September 5, 2010 at 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Family Lawyers Sydney said...

wow lovely colors really pretty

September 5, 2010 at 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Perth Lawyers said...

those dresses seems so much fun and amazingly match with each other

September 5, 2010 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger alison giese Interiors said...

HA!! The Fanta Babes - love it! Hope your weekend was great - I'm still catching up on everyone's posts!

September 8, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home