Thursday, September 2, 2010

Inside the NYDC

Like I mentioned in my post earlier today I will blogging live from the NYDC'sWhat's New, What's Next event taking place on Sept 22nd!

It is open to all so pretty please stop by at 4pm on the 4th floor and say hello. Then afterwards we can hit the following showrooms:

McGuire has a jaw dropping showroom on the 1st floor of the design center. I literally wanted to add everything to my wish list.




I recognized one dream chair from an old

Moving along we hit a couple of the other floors to check out some favorites:

Arteriors Home is another favorite of mine that recently set up shop at NYDC.

Some of my favorites:




Palecek is another go-to favorite of mine and their showroom does not disappoint. It was filled with bamboo and caning pieces that could be custom colored!



I have to save my favorite showroom for last! The Global Viewsshowroom opened recently and I knew I had to stop by there immediately. I was already in love with all of their pieces from a far so it was now time to go check them out in person.

They are on huge orange kick which I am loving!



They were also loving blue!



How about some blue and orange together! Be still my heart the store was filled with my favorite orange rug!



A pop of green!



Can you tell it was my favorite showroom?

So if you come and visit with me the 22nd at 4pm on the 4th floor we can go check out some other showroom together!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Pemberley said...

If I can get into the city I will come see you!!

September 2, 2010 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Lissa Pierce said...

I always love stopping by the Global Views showroom in Atlanta....they have the best stuff!!!!!

September 2, 2010 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

I love Global Views too...always a must see at market!

September 2, 2010 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

i would love to see it in person, stunning!

September 3, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger My Little Boudoir said...

I LOVE that orange/cream rug. It needs to have a new home in my living room. Do you know the name of the rug and/or where it can be purchased?

September 3, 2010 at 1:45 AM  
Blogger High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

The orange rug is to the trade. It can be ordered from me.

Anything in those pictures can actually be ordered by me.

September 3, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Debbie@Vintage Scout Interiors said...

I love those little oversized cane cubes from Palecek! The yellow is tres fun!

September 3, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Brittany said...

I LOVE that orange rug too! Can you tell us the dimensions/prices and how we can order it from you?

Thanks!

Brittany

September 3, 2010 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

So glad I have found your blog - and thanks for the tour of NYDC, it was great!

September 4, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Anonymous giardino said...

Those colors must be gorgeous in person, they look fabulous in the photos. I love your taste, great blog!

September 5, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home