Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Hi Loves,

I'm certain many of you are counting down the hours till the weekend were many halloween costumes will be worn and parties will be attended.

I'm pretty low key for Halloween. It's been years since I actually dressed up, but today I started to get the finally that it might be fun to get all dolled up and go out. We'll see what happens.

Wonder if I can talk Jon into something like this:




Don't they look like a fun couple? The picture above is actually part of the NY Times archive photos that are now available for purchase on their site. They asked 5 well know interior designers for their top 10 favorite photo's. Leopard people happens to be one of Jonathan Adler'sfavorites.

My pal Julia was lucky enough to interview him about out. Check it out here!

Now what are you dressing up as for Halloween? I'm sort of leaning towards Sookie and Bill from True Blood or Kourtney and Scott from the Kardashians, but I have a feeling Jon's not going to love my suggestions.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lynett said...

Ohhhhhh....I love the costume in that pic. I love halloween and this year I'm dressing up as wonder woman. So excited!

October 29, 2010 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Kori said...

Cute pic! I have nothing to do for Halloween!!! I think that's why I'm beginning to dread this holiday every year. No fun parties anymore! Have a great weekend honey! Kori xoxo

October 29, 2010 at 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

low key this year...my mommy wants me to take georgie trick or treating lol..he is all ready in his costume though!

cant wait for you to post your finds with your couch..i think im going to the melrose flea on Sunday!

October 29, 2010 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Kelly Green said...

Oh yes!Saw this photo and it is awesome! KG

October 29, 2010 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know I blogged about you today :)

October 29, 2010 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

My husband and I don't get to dress up this year at all--but for the greatest reason. I'm being induced Sunday morning for our twin girls! So I guess for Halloween I'll be a hospital patient?

October 29, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home