Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Little Ruffled Dress

The lovely ladies over at Nesting Newbies gave me the heads up that their pictures from the NYDC New Curators event was up on their site!



I must tell you that along with getting to meet and hang out with many of favorite bloggers one of my favorite parts of the event was the dress I was wearing!

You all know that I love a good ruffle so when I spotted this dress by Elizabeth McKay it had to be mine. Plus it was navy one of my favorite shades and I made sure to finish up the look with orange heels!




Elizabeth's pieces are classic and I quickly find myself wanting more of them:

Elephant shirt:



Little black dress:



Striped skirt for the holidays:



Totally in love with her collection.

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorbs! and um, yeah the elephant shirt. i die.

October 26, 2010 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger kayce hughes said...

I just learned about her line a few weeks ago and now I hear her name all over the place!

October 26, 2010 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

you look gorge! he dress really suits you and how come you haven't bought the elephants one?!? LOVE it!

October 26, 2010 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

cute!

October 26, 2010 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Lovin That! said...

I love that dress and line - thanks for sharing!

I adore your blog! I recently started a blog here in Vancouver, BC of all the beautiful things I enjoy. I'd welcome your feedback.

www.lovinthat.blogspot.com

October 26, 2010 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger ALR said...

Super cute dresses! Thanks for sharing the designer. Everyone looked lovely.

October 26, 2010 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Lili said...

you all look fabulous!

October 26, 2010 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Joi said...

You look gorgeous, C!

October 26, 2010 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

Look at you, pretty girl!!!

October 27, 2010 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger ashlina {the decorista} said...

i love these commercials too.

October 27, 2010 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Those are some classic dresses. Love!

October 27, 2010 at 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Unfair Dismissal Lawyers said...

I love the elephat shirt most. the print is so pretty

October 28, 2010 at 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Laser Hair Removal said...

Great dresses cute and high class feeling

October 28, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home