Thursday, January 6, 2011

Eclectic Modern


Yesterday I spotted these images on my darling friend, Caitlin’s blog. I fell head over heels in love! I just had to share them.
Hello, Lover!
I love the citrus color story: yellow, green and orange
Wonder what Jon would think about recreating that design for me below our dining room chair rail? Love you honey.
Be still my heart with that artwork! Plus love those cabinets! Turns out they are from IKEA and the glass fronts were given a face lift with radiator screens.
Chevron trays that are actually cookie sheets! Love it! DIY steps here.
It’s in the details. Love that the radiation screen was used again in the ceiling as a border!
Love, love, love. Totally jealous I didn’t design this space. I just kept nodding in agreement with everything that was done in this space.
Do you love it?
Images via Martha Stewart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home