Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The final countdown…


I can not believe that Christmas is at the end of this week. I have yet to wrap a present, because oh yea up until yesterday I hadn’t purchased anything! Very unlike me and I’m sort of freaking out a bit. Where there is a will there is a way and I’m certain that I’ll be finished with my shopping in time. Fingers crossed.
For those of you in the same boat as me I must remind you that Effortless Style offers gift certificates for the design lover or design challenged family member or friend!
How chic are these printable gift certificates:


Also I’m offering my e-decorating packages at a crazy discount! You can read more about it here! The basic gist of it is that for my crazy sale price of $187 you will receive a design board, design instructions, shopping list in a digital booklet. I give you the plan and you put it into action!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home