Until recently I had never won a contest. A couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon Half of VAMP's
blog and boy was I a lucky girl. Not only is her blog wonderfully written, funny and full of great recipes, but on the day I happened to find her she was hosting a "Pass it On" give-away. I decided to participate and a couple of days ago I was hit with the news that I won
! So now I have a lovely prize on the way to my home, but the most exciting part for me is that I now get to host a give-away!
So here is how it works:
If you read my blog on a daily basis you know that I'm in the mist of starting my own interior/event styling business. Yay for me! I really do feel that sometimes things do take a village and I would love to hear some wonderful words of wisdom from you all. That being said in order to participate leave me a comment with ways to help get the word out on my new business and drum up some clients. It can be anything you like. Be creative!
If you are at a loss of words then just leave me a comment with one of your latest finds that you are currently obsessed with. I always like to be in the know.
This is a great opportunity for 1st time posters, because you all have the opportunity to win some great prizes.
I will draw a name on Nov 25th!
Here is a run down of some of the current items I'm in LOVE with:
1. Since we all know and love Rachel Zoe you will get this cool chunky Lion's head ring
so you too can pretend to be RZ. You will die!
2. I'm a huge tea drinker, but I never really enjoyed the taste of green tea. In order to be healthy I decided to give it another try and I bought a box of STASH FUSION GREEN & WHITE TEA
. It tastes amazing and is good for you. I love it and I tell everyone about it.
3. I posted these cute PANTONE
cups and saucer the other day. I think they are a great gift for someone that is design obsessed like yours truly. Plus you can use to drink your tea.
4. I love paint chips. Going to Benjamin Moore and buying a paint fan deck was one of the high-lights of me becoming a new home owner. I really believe that the color choice in a room makes a huge impact as to what style the room is going to be. So I thought it was only fitting to add this House Beautiful Colors for your Home
book. My favorite section in HB magazine is where the design professionals discuss their go to colors. Now you have all that info in one place.
5. I'm a make-up junkie and I have a slight obsession with lip balm. I'm always purchasing new things to try and this latest find is my favorite. It's a MARY KAY
combo set with a lip mask and lip balm. As you we get into the winter season my lips tend to get chapped quite a bit. This set helps resolve all those problems. My lips feel brand new after I do this treatment.
6. Woof woof, Foo Dogs
! Enough said. Love them. Now you will get to love them as well!
7. ??????? I'm not exactly sure what this surprise element will be, but trust me it will be great.
I hope you all enjoy this. I love being able to give back to you all. I only started blogging a couple of months ago, but it has been a fabulous journey. Getting my first reader comment was so exciting me to. I had to call everyone I knew and give them the great news that someone actually read what I wrote.
Thank you all for taking me in with open arms.