Monday, June 8, 2009

and the winner is….

I know you all probably spent the weekend in abated breath waiting to find out if you were the winner of the custom design from Ashley Brooke Designs our most recent featured lady in the In her shoes series.



Thank you for commenting and letting me know what you would do with your custom design. It was fun to read about what everyone would want and I would love to have custom designs for everyone, but there is only one winner today.



I could continue this post and let if go on for quite sometime before telling you who won. Kinda like how they make you wait on the season finale of one your favorite shows, but I’m nice so I’m going to do it right now!



andthewinneris



Lucky 13 aka Brooke!!!!!!!!

blueprintbliss



This win couldn't have  happened to a sweeter person. Brooke is an amazing Interior Designer from Birmingham, AL and even commented about leading quite the parallel life with Ashley. Both are up before the sun comes up to go running and have a love for etiquette! I can't wait to see what your design looks like!



I’ll be back a little later on with a weekend re-cap and a sneak peak into my backyard. Yesterday was spent gardening, which sounds like a leisurely activity, but totally isn’t. I have the blisters to prove it.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Haven and Home said...

I am behind on my reading! I just read Friday's post, I am so glad you featured her, she is wonderful!

Also, the fact that Brooke won is perfect because they are so similiar it is scary! They definitely need to be friends!

June 8, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Oh, so fun! Yay!

June 8, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger LindsB said...

Congrats to Brooke- what a fun giveaway to win!

June 8, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I am also catching up on my reading from Friday! Love your feature...Brooke is fabulous!!!

June 8, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Yay Brooke, congrats. I'm excited to plaay around on her blog to see what she does. I loved your in her shoes, rock on for going to the gym at 0500...no thanks. I agree though, if I don't work out before my day starts it rarely fits into my day.

It is inspirational how much you love your job. :)

June 8, 2009 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

So great for Brooke!! When I was reading Ashley's day I was thinking "so much like brooke with the early am run!!"

thanks for the sweet mssg and huge hug.
xoxo

June 8, 2009 at 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Brooke (but sad for me :-( )! Can't wait to see your garden post! I love gardens!

June 8, 2009 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger paula said...

Yeah! SO happy Brooke won. She is wonderful.

June 9, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home