Thursday, June 4, 2009

What day is today?

Well it’s Marianne's birthday of course!



Since I’m not there I’m sending her a huge virtual hug and a cupcake.



cupcakebakerella


Cupcake via Bakerella.

I also thought I would sprinkle this post with some interior images that reminded me Marianne’s amazing style.



You all know how fascinated I am with all things Southern so it should come to no surprise that the following pictures are the work of Angie Hranowsky.



Recently featured in the Spring issue of Charleston Mag is her home in Riverland Terrace. Shot after shot reminded me of Marianne’s sense of style.



From the amazing entry way:



angiemirrorconsole

I know Marianne will love that lighting fixture and I’m in love with the benches, the mirrored console table, the lamps, the zebra rug, etc.



The living room is simply perfection with the great mix of modern yet eclectic pieces and all the mixing of patterns that doesn’t look at all overwhelming.



angielivingroom



The kitchen where I could bake Marianne some cupcakes is another masterpiece. I spy marble and Lucite what else could you want?



angiekitchen 



Then when you are done eating all those yummy cupcakes you can slip into your master bedroom for a relaxing nap.



angiebedroom



Images via Charleston Mag



Hope you are having a great day! Make sure it is filled with lots of cake and even more presents!



xoxo



Camila

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Blair Friedeman said...

Oh how sweet of you! All of these images remind me of her too and are amazing--fantastic work pulling them together.

June 4, 2009 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I concur - the living room is pure BLISS! I would never have dreamed of a purple rug, but it totally works.

Besos!

June 4, 2009 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Marianne.

Just had lunch with her. And don't worry. We printed out your picture and took you with us. I'm not kidding.

June 4, 2009 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

beautiful birthday eye candy for a beautiful birthday girl-i just love marianne! (you too camilla)

June 4, 2009 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

Hi Camila,

YOU ARE SO SWEET!!!!!! I am so moved by this. Between you and Brooke I am definitely the luckiest person in the whole world. Thank you so much for thinking about me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE every one of these pictures, I could not have picked better ones myself.

BTW- Yes, we did bring you to lunch with us. I will send you a picture but I am posting it later. In fact, your husband was there too!

June 4, 2009 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Maria Killam said...

That coverlet on the last image is beautiful!

June 4, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger CHIC Sensibility... said...

I love love love the interiors pics.

June 4, 2009 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Beautiful Bed cover, beautiful table! Where can i get my own?! I love your blog enuf to become a follower, can you visit mine at www.themodernwife.blogspot.com?

June 5, 2009 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Love these rooms! Angie H. is a fave of mine too. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

June 10, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home