Monday, October 5, 2009

Make-up + Me = Wednesday

Being part of this blogging world has some great little perks and my most recent little perk was being invited to Sheckys Beauty Night Out.




image



I get to attend with a bevy of friends and report on my night out. Not only do I get to go, but I was also given a chance to have 3 readers come along with their own guest.



 image



Everyone can enter to win, but remember this event is only in NYC and the tickets are good for Oct 7th or 8th. I’m going on the 7th!!!



image



In order to enter comment on this post. Tell me your favorite make-up product if you like! Remember to leave your email address.



I’ll draw names this evening and 3 readers will win a pair of Famous Goodie Bag tickets* for you and a friend to Shecky's Beauty Night Out! 



Indulge in five hours of cocktails, amazing make-up deals, fab freebies in Shecky's Famous Goodie Bag, and the best time ever with yours truly*!



*Ok so you don’t have to meet up with me. Only if you like (Don’t ya wanna meet those crazy sisters I’m always writing about? They’ll be there.) !



image



Now for all the legal blah, blah blah: Tickets may not be redeemed for cash. Shecky's is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Duplicate or tampered tickets will not be honored. Must be 21 or older to attend. Proper ID will be required at the door. Contents and value of individual Goodie Bags vary.  Ticket valid for one time use only.

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wish I lived in NYC... or could get there on a moments notice. Have fun, sounds great.

October 5, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh this sounds fun! I live on LI and could go one of those nights. I have a wedding to attend soon soon & would love some make-up tips!

October 5, 2009 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Emily Call said...

That sounds like so much fun. Oh, and thanks for leaving a nice comment on my blog!

October 5, 2009 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

this looks like so much fun. thanks for stopping by the blog and entering in the giveaway!

October 5, 2009 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

If only I lived the good life in NYC! *sigh* Thanks for stopping by my corner of the world today!

October 5, 2009 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

I wish I didnt have plans this weekend, I have been dying to go to this!!

October 5, 2009 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, I wish I didn't live in Wy! How fun! Also, very excited about your new project--can't wait to see what you pair with those green walls! xx blair

October 5, 2009 at 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish I lived in NYC :(

October 5, 2009 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Well lucky me I happen to live in NYC and would love to go to Shecky's!
Courtney

October 5, 2009 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Lucky me I live in NYC and have wanted to go to Shecky's but always forget to look to see when it is.

October 5, 2009 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Thanks so much for the heads up on this--lord knows I need it! My favorite hair product at the moment is Redken's Body Weightlifter. It does wonders on my limp locks!

http://www.firednfabulous.blogspot.com/

October 5, 2009 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Wish I was there! You'll have to go somewhere great afterwards...to celebrate your fabulousness!!

Best,
Michelle

October 5, 2009 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger MFAMB said...

no fair! all the good things happen in ny. have fun!

October 5, 2009 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger bluehydrangea said...

If only I lived in NYC or at least closer. NC is a long way for the Big Apple! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

October 5, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

Sounds like a blast! My favorite make up right now is Bobbi Brown Bronzer and their gel eye liner's in Sapphire Shimmer. YUM! I could wear these 2 things and a smidge of mascara and run out the door... on a good day that is.
My sister would love to go too!

elainetjohnson@gmail.com

October 5, 2009 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger PS~Erin said...

Very cool. Would be so great if I could find my way to NYC asap. Can't wait for you recap!

October 6, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

*Berrie7 and JSTCommittee I don't have email addresses for you. If you see this please email me with your info.

cpavone0107@gmail.com

Thanks!

October 6, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know it's a day late but if you don't have 3 people yet, I would love to join you. I just moved into a new apartment and I've been using your blog for decorating inspiration. Keep up the good work! My fav beauty product is my dior show, even though i'm a mac addict and my email os morenikelambert@gmail.com.

October 6, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home