Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays

Hello Loves,

 



It’s Christmas eve and this lady is still full of many things to check off of her to-do list!

 



Christmas shopping was finally finished yesterday (ok I guess it was also technically started yesterday as well!), presents have been wrapped and now it’s time to help my mom prep for this evening and bake some goodies.

 



 



I hope you all have a lovely holiday! My best gift was already revealed this morning. I got an email alerting me that someone had nominated me for The Homies and it wasn’t my sisters (ha ha) Woo hoo! A big thanks to whoever nominated me and those that have voted!

 



I have many big things in store for this dear blog of mine and I can’t wait to share it with all of you!

 



Sending many hugs and kisses your way.

 



xoxo,



Camila

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry chrismas to you and your fam!!! all the best for you in the new year! :)

xoxo

December 24, 2009 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a very merry Christmas! Hope your holiday is full of good thing!

December 24, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Blackeyed Susan said...

Merry Christmas :)

December 24, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Kwana said...

Merry Christmas to you. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

December 24, 2009 at 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

December 25, 2009 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger Red River Interiors,LLC said...

Meryy Christmas to you...love your blog and your story... lots to look forward to in 2010...stop by my blog for my Gratitude Give Away... Fay

December 25, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger nelya said...

Happy Holidays Camila! I hope the new year brings great happiness your way!

December 26, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hmmm...can't wait to hear about your plans!! Very best to you, and continued success Camila!!

Michelle

December 27, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

Just voted for High-Heeled Foot! MUCH deserved!

December 27, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home