Happy Holidays

Hello Loves,

 



It’s Christmas eve and this lady is still full of many things to check off of her to-do list!

 



Christmas shopping was finally finished yesterday (ok I guess it was also technically started yesterday as well!), presents have been wrapped and now it’s time to help my mom prep for this evening and bake some goodies.

 



 



I hope you all have a lovely holiday! My best gift was already revealed this morning. I got an email alerting me that someone had nominated me for The Homies and it wasn’t my sisters (ha ha) Woo hoo! A big thanks to whoever nominated me and those that have voted!

 



I have many big things in store for this dear blog of mine and I can’t wait to share it with all of you!

 



Sending many hugs and kisses your way.

 



xoxo,



Camila

9 comments:

Sweet Nothings said...

merry chrismas to you and your fam!!! all the best for you in the new year! :)

xoxo

thevoyageofv said...

Have a very merry Christmas! Hope your holiday is full of good thing!

Blackeyed Susan said...

Merry Christmas :)

Kwana said...

Merry Christmas to you. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Kristen said...

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Red River Interiors: said...

Meryy Christmas to you...love your blog and your story... lots to look forward to in 2010...stop by my blog for my Gratitude Give Away... Fay

nkp said...

Happy Holidays Camila! I hope the new year brings great happiness your way!

Michelle said...

Hmmm...can't wait to hear about your plans!! Very best to you, and continued success Camila!!

Michelle

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

Just voted for High-Heeled Foot! MUCH deserved!