Friday, November 20, 2009

IN HER SHOES: Trip down Memory Lane

Hello Loves,

 



Beyond excited that it is Friday! This week has dragged for me and been full of lots of work and projects around the house. Hoping to finish up some projects this weekend so that I can share next week!

 



I have totally dropped the ball with IN HER SHOES and I feel horrible, because it’s one of my favorite things to do! Not only have I been busy, but I’m totally running out of ideas on who I should ask to participate next!

 



I need help! So please share what fab new person you want to see featured!

 



I don’t want to leave you all empty handed today so I’m posting some of my favorite IN HER SHOES from the very beginning. Hopefully it will be new read to some people.

 



My first every featured lady was non other than Sherry from Young House Love!  Check it out here!



 



One of my first blog friends and extraordinary decorator from down south is Marianne from Haven and Home! Check her feature here!



Haven and Home

 



We all know and love Paloma from La Dolce Vita so I was very excited when she agreed to take part and share her day. Check her feature here!



La Dolce Vita

 



Last, but not least if you are interested in what a typical day is like for me you can check out my own feature here!



High-Heeled Foot in the Door

 

I hope you enjoyed the trip down memory lane. Remember please leave me a comment and let me know who you want to see as the next featured IN HER SHOES lady. I’m open to all suggestions.

 



The sun is actually out in NY today. I nice surprise since this week has been filled with gray and rain. This lady is going to take advantage and get some outdoor projects finished today!

 



Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

 



xoxo,



Camila

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger RLG said...

You should feature a SAHM for "In Her Shoes." It'd be a good laugh at the very least! xoxo

November 20, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Averill said...

My vote is for Alison of MLHP!

November 20, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Liz @ It's Great To Be Home said...

My vote is for Kate of Centsational Girl! (Unless you've already done that one and I missed it!)

~ Liz @ IGTBH

November 20, 2009 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Fun series.....feel free to ask me, hehe ;)

Enjoy your weekend!

November 20, 2009 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I love Little Green Notebook. If you haven't featured her, I'd love it!

November 20, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger MFAMB said...

i vote for valorie @ visual vamp.

November 20, 2009 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger MFAMB said...

or vicki archer from french essence. her life seems untterly ridiculous (in the good way)

November 20, 2009 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger MFAMB said...

although i am going to see new moon on sunday and you could do an "in her shoes: the obscene version" with me.

November 20, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Bunny from The Paris House is divine. And I just love Haven and Home btw!

November 20, 2009 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Melissa Marie Head said...

So many great choices. I think Bree from Pioneer women, Nie from nie nie dialoges, Darby from Fly through our window, or her twin sister from Urban Grace Interiors, trying to think of more. Or do you want only design blogs? I would do one but not sure how exciting it would be (maybe exciting once I am sworn in to City Council).

November 20, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger My Galveston Cottage said...

I suggest two: Tracy at Comfort and Luxury, and Michelle at Zungia Interiors. I ALWAYS look forward to these. If you have time, check out my giveaway and play!! cheers -susan p.s. i have a Trad Home shoot Dec. 9-10, if you're still interested.)

November 20, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Reichel Broussard said...

What about Lauren from Pure Style Home, Holly from Life in the Fun Lane or Mrs. Limestone & I 2nd Little Green Notebook & Urban Grace Interiors! To name a few ;)

November 20, 2009 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Sabbe said...

I always love these. This is such a good idea and Marianne is my fav!

November 20, 2009 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Southern Aspirations said...

These are fun and you have lots of great suggestions!!

November 20, 2009 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Re:Fresh Design Studio said...

I had fun going back and re-reading these old posts today! I would love to read about Little Green Notebook's day!

November 21, 2009 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Bailey Quin said...

I LOVE this series, and the blog! I feel super silly doing this, but I just re-launched my site and would happy to do a post if you are ever interested. Or Erin from Elements of Style would be great too!
xoxo
www.peppermintbliss.com

November 21, 2009 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger C.J. said...

Hi! I too have design and business and blog, and like you am just (2 months) getting started. It is exciting and so fun! I enjoy your blog and would love it if you would stop in and take a look at mine. Thanks so much! CJ

Designs for You, http://wwwbeenblogged.blogspot.com/

November 21, 2009 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger C.J. said...

Hi, me again, I am from NY, and noticed that you are too, where in NY? Hell, we might be neighbors...

November 21, 2009 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Lauren @ with two cats said...

I agree - Little Green Notebook or Holly from Life in the Fun Lane! I love both of their blogs with a passion.

November 22, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger pve design said...

I would love for you to have some "in His shoes"-
I am always fascinated by some of the male blog entourage. I would love an "In Her shoes" with the Kate Spade herself....
pve

November 23, 2009 at 7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too cute- I always love these posts no matter who you do! I met Marianne and Brooke (from Blueprint Bliss) this weekend- had coffee with them in Birmingham. So fun!! Who knew internet friends would be so COOL!?
xoRH

November 24, 2009 at 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home