Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Look for less: Jill Rosenwald Rug

The design world went crazy for the fallon rug designed by Jill Rosenwald.  The 8 x 11 version is available for $655.



jillrosenwaldrug



Imagine my surprise when I saw a look-alike for $226 less!

 



Available at Home Decorators as part of their dhurrie collection is a striking look alike named Argonne that is handmade, special flat-weave construction and 100% wool.

 



The 8 x 11 version is only $429.

 



Brown:



argonnerug



Terra:



argonnerugterra



Yellow:



argonnerugyellow



Sage:



argonnesage

 



There is even a sale offer going on at the moment with purchases over $100 getting $25 off, but act fast the the $25 off is only good till this evening!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Ring said...

So pretty! Going to look now!

March 23, 2010 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oooh, I was just looking at the real rugs today...Yes, thanks for finding them cheaper for me! The sage would totally work in my family room:)

March 23, 2010 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

I bought the 5x8 version on Overstock.com for $136. So pretty, but a bit scratchy on bare feet.

March 23, 2010 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

Great find!

March 23, 2010 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i needed this recommendation! i have shopped at Home Decorators before and their prices are just right. i'm looking for a rug right now, so that is just the place i need to go (online, that is).
xox alison

March 23, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Anonymous Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

THis is perrrfect for a project I am working on, you're the best!

March 24, 2010 at 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Laura@JourneyChic said...

I love these rugs! Great to know there's a less expensive alternative out there.

March 24, 2010 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

Those rugs are great!

March 24, 2010 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger E @ Oh! Apostrophe said...

I have the gray Jill Rosenwald one in my living room and love it.... great find!

March 26, 2010 at 7:14 PM  
Anonymous braided area rugs said...

I like the yellow one! This is going to be pretty inside my room!

June 8, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home