Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Before: 12th Street Living Room

Isn’t my latest client the cutest?



DSC03310

Ok so he is not actually the one paying the bills, but he goes by the name Sparky and is the family pet at the 12th Street house. I heart him! Every time I’m there it takes all the strength I have not to shove him in my purse and run out.

 



Here are the before shots of the living room:

 



The room is right next to the front door and when I arrived it was mostly used for storage.



DSC03306 



It had a nice amount of windows so lots of sunshine, which were covered by vertical blinds!



DSC03307 



The room had recently been painted the home owners favorite shade…blue. Since they loved the color and it was great condition that stayed.



DSC03308 



The living room open up into a hallway and the staircase to go upstairs so we were going to do a little something in this area as well.



DSC03309



If all goes as planned I’ll finish up some things tonight and then drop them off tomorrow morning and snap some after shots!

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Green said...

Wating.........KG (know it will look super duper!)

May 4, 2010 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Ashlyn Stallings said...

Can't wait to see what you'll do! I'm sure you're keeping the vertical blinds, right?

p.s. Love that dog, my blog has puppy fever too...

May 4, 2010 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh Sparky is famous!

He is the cutest!

May 4, 2010 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

you are such a teaser :)

May 4, 2010 at 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Living Livelier said...

Can't wait to see the end result. Cute pup!

deb

May 4, 2010 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

So much waiting!!! I can't wait to see it all finished!

May 4, 2010 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Tammy@InStitches said...

Can't wait to see the after..... love Sparky !

May 4, 2010 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Can't wait to see! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today :) xx

May 4, 2010 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

It is a very pretty blue! Looking forward to the after pics! Design on a timeline is always a challenge!

May 4, 2010 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Sparky is sooo adorable!!

May 4, 2010 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

I will be sure to come back to check out those 'after' shots!

May 5, 2010 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Porchlight Interiors said...

looks like your going to have lots of fun

May 5, 2010 at 3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure the after will look amazing (as always) and will include lots of affordable ideas, too. I'm looking forward to the photos!
~Erin @ Cultivating Home

May 5, 2010 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Creategirl said...

good luck, can't wait to see the outcome!

May 5, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you have done, as I love all the inspiration ideas so much! Sparky was my dog's name growing up! awwww!

May 5, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Debbie@Vintage Scout Interiors said...

I am so anxious to see the outcome of this! What a tease you are.

May 5, 2010 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Alicia B. Designs said...

cutie cute dog! I love that color blue and I can't wait to see what you do with that carpetting on the stairs. EEK.

yay!

May 5, 2010 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

I love that color as well!

May 5, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home