Monday, August 16, 2010

NYIGF: Spicher & Company



One of my favorite booths at the NYIGF was by Spicher & Company

The both was filled with artwork that would fit into many design styles. I found myself wanting everything there. One for my house, one for my make believe beach house, one for a my make believe fishing cabin, etc, etc. :)

Take a peek:

I loved all the massive maps in separate frames:



Loved, loved, loved all the black street signs:



Some fun beach prints and then reproduction newspaper headlines:


Some pops of color:


If you haven't already you can check out some more of my favorite finds in this silly video.

What are your thoughts on video? Do you love them or hate them? I was thinking of doing some when I do our projects and attend special events. They take a while to edit so if you don't like the idea let me know! Thanks! :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

ooh what an amazing company!! Thanks for sharing! Going to check out the video now :)

August 16, 2010 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Hello Lover... said...

that artwork is amazing - i love it!

August 16, 2010 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love their work. Thanks for posting.

August 16, 2010 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Living Livelier said...

love how it looks like your sister on the right looks like she's wearing a halo. too funny! looks like a great company
xo debb

August 16, 2010 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Cassie Bustamante said...

i was going to say exactly what the last commenter said- love the halo look! we could all use one of those once in a while!

August 16, 2010 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Shorely Chic said...

I am loving videos these days! I think you and I caught the fever around the same time, but isn't it semi-weird to see yourself on camera? I was so super embarrassed during the first, "shoot", hehe!

Nice job though :)

August 16, 2010 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Megan // Honey We're Home said...

What great art! I never know what to put on my walls besides mirrors!

August 17, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home