Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend Recap: Video Recap of NYIGF

Hi Loves!

This Saturday was opening day at the NYIGF and I took the opportunity to go with my lovely team (aka my two sisters and Jon) and see what was new and exciting.

My sister, Ximena (thank you so much for all your help editing) has the new iphone so we decided to test it out and made a bunch of little videos of the show so that you could experience it a bit.

It took hours of editing yesterday, but we hope you like it! We tried to make it short and sweet.

*You may have to play around with the volume on your computer there were lots of people so at times that equaled a lot of background noise.

Enjoy!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the video!! My favorite part is the tiger growl. I'm sad you cut the "chandelierhhh".

It was great! Thanks for letting me tag along for the day!

August 16, 2010 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Thanks for the video!
Teresa (Splendid Sass)

August 16, 2010 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Visual Vamp said...

The usual stuff.
Thanks for this cute video, you saved the crew at perch. from having to make the trip.
xo xo

August 16, 2010 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

thanks for the tour Camila, so cute!

August 16, 2010 at 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great video! Thanks for sharing it. Love your blog!

August 16, 2010 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Ximena said...

I have to say the video is excellent (and not because we worked so hard on it!) but I love how you get a sneak peak at the show and get to hear from Ms. High Heeled herself! Loves! Good job sissy!

August 16, 2010 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger bryn alexandra said...

When I was at market in High Point they were very strict about photography and video. I had to ask permission at each booth to take iphone pictures for stuff for clients. I'm surprised they let you take video!!

August 17, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home