Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Decorator Grasscloth source

I've gotten many comments/emails about the grasscloth in my home. I've used the same company twice now and loved it both times.

Designer grasscloth can really get up there in price and while my clients may have it in their budget it so wasn't in mine. I didn't give up and just searched high and low for a budget friendly option.

I found my solution while going through all of the wallpaper books at LOWES. I always check the Internet before buying anything in the store to see if I can find it for less and like always I did!

So from this book:






I found this site:



With the help of Steve's I found the options I wanted at LOWES for less!

I've used # 488240 in my dining room:



I also used #488302 for my kitchen ceiling.



I love both of them and the price was great. Plus every time I need to decide on a colorway and/or amount of texture I just head to LOWES and look through the book so there is no need to order a sample and have to wait for that to arrive. I just get to go home and order it online.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate Riley said...

HI Camila! I love that source too, I used them for hanging my grasscloth in my office. Are they by Patton Wallcoverings? I seem to recall that is the maker? I found mine in the exact same book at Lowe's, pattern #488-309. They are fab, great tip, thanks!

September 28, 2010 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Great tip, I'll be honest I use Lowe's & Home Depot all the time, my go to item is Home Depot's bamboo shades at $35.00 a pop! Your ceiling turned out great!!

September 28, 2010 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Great resource Camila! Thanks!

xo,
cristin

September 28, 2010 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Shorely Chic said...

awesome - I will be needing some for the back of built-ins and will definitely look here! Do they send samples?

September 28, 2010 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Shorely Chic said...

oh nevermind, you go to Lowe's!

September 28, 2010 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Camila! Thanks for sharing. I love the idea of grasscloth on the ceiling. :)

September 28, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home