Friday, August 27, 2010

Virtual Window Shopping

During a search today I stumbled upon Hickorees Hard Goods

I had a blast browsing through all of their items:




It was full of lots of manly yet chic finds that I think Jon would love to receive. I of course was itching to go into an actual retail shop, but alas they are only an online store.

I did find out from Por Homme that will be selling some of their goods at the new Men's J.Crew store!

Check out the display:



I must go and check it in person. I think that is one shop girl feature that Jon won't mind tagging along for.

Image 1. via Hickorees Hard Goods, 2. via Por Homme

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

My DH loves that SKin Trip lotion...and I secretly steal it a lot.

August 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM  
Anonymous jane said...

i l-o-v-e hickoree's! such a great, classic selection of goods* xx,jane

August 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger rosiecampbell said...

What a fun shop! Great for gifts.

August 28, 2010 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow what a great place. I will have to file this away so I can visit!
xo
amanda

August 28, 2010 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They are so cool! I think there was an article about them in the NYT awhile back and that's how I found them, LOVE the new Victorian retro trend!

August 30, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home