Thursday, September 2, 2010

NYDC What's New, What's Next!

I can't believe Sept is already here! It's already filling up and sure to be quite an exciting time.

We have three weddings to attend this month. One being my parents renewal party this coming Sunday! Then my little sissy celebrates her b-day on the 10th, fingers crossed the new blog look & move (we are moving to wordpress!) and site will be live!!!!, the Rue Mag ladies will be hosting a big launch party in NYC this month as well as yours truly will be guest blogging at the NYDC's What's New /What's Next event!

The email reminders went out this week! If you are on their mailing list you saw this pop up in your in box the other day!



The event is on September 22nd and runs from 3-9 pm. The best part is that it's open to everyone! It's going to be an all around fun event to attend with multiple events going on all of the different floors.

While the NYDC is normally only open to TO THE TRADE members, which always equals intimating in my mind and I'm one of them. :) on the 22nd it's open to all! They have 16 floors in total and you can have some fun and go in and out of all of the showrooms.

Plus the NYDC is the complete opposite all of the lovely people there are sweet as anything and if you come to the event you can come say hello to me and many more of my favorite bloggers.

So if you are in the NY area please come and say hello!!!!! I swear I'm super nice and I may even bring some treats to lure people into stopping by.

Plus Barclay Butera is going to be there at 4 pm too. So come to see him and then swing by me and of course tell me you only came to see me :).

Barclay Butera designed this stunning room:

Gotta love a man that loves a blue/white color combo, bamboo and tasteful animal print.

Stay tuned for a sneak peek into some of the amazing showrooms that I got to check out yesterday.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Sounds like you have a fun month planned!!!

September 2, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Scientific Housewife said...

Sounds like fun, wish I could go!

September 2, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I'm with you on your take on TO THE TRADE! Enjoy your busy and fun month! Janell

September 2, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Erika Ward said...

Sounds like September is a month of true excitement! I wish I was in NYC for the party. I bet it will be amazing!

September 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Splendid Sass said...

Sounds like a fun and busy month. Have a nice holiday.
Teresa

September 2, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home