Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog Crush: Rebecca Robertson


Rebecca Robertson is the designer behind the room from this morning post. She is also a decorating editor atMartha Stewart Living! (Ah total dream job)
In doing a little research I found images of Rebecca’s loft!
My favorite shot is from their bathroom:
You can see the rest of her home here. It looks totally different then the vibe/look from the room featured this morning. I gotta say I love both looks. Can’t figure out if the living room from this morning posts is in the loft featured in this post or if they moved.
Hmm….what do you think?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Betty Lee said...

You had me at that shower curtain. And that loft is just screaming fabulous!

June 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home