Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend Recap: Client work


Hi All,
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine went by way too quickly. Saturday was a work day for me that started bright and early and included Jon and I packing way too many boxes into our truck and heading into Manhattan for a client install.
Of course things never go smoothly and hit a couple of bumps in the road with a pretty big furniture piece arriving with cracks and nicks.
Even though we had a couple little bumps we were able to make some head away and install new lighting:
Which reminds me a lot of this stunner recently featured in Lonny:
We also put up some wallpaper and recovered chairs:
Plus we couldn’t wait and had to test out the new rug in the living room even though we are still waiting on window treatments, chairs, pillows, etc for this room.
Remember disregard everything other than the rug in the room. We all loved it! Ok so maybe my client’s hubby wasn’t too thrilled with it, but he loved that she loved it and we’ll take it!
Our day ended at 10pm, but luckily for me this client’s apt is about 2 blocks away from one of my sisters! So the night ended with us eating some Mexican cuisine and yummy margaritas.
Sunday was spent taking some very well deserved rest. My latest trashy TV obsession? Jerseylicious! What? I never got into Jersey Shore so this show is my little guilty pleasure. :)
What were up to? Tackle any projects you want to submit to me and see featured on Effortless Style?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home