Friday, February 4, 2011

Blog Spotlight: DecorWrite


The other day I got an email from one of my previous clients. Along with design my favorite part about helping people design/decorate their homes is getting to know the home owners quite a bit. When I finish a project & leave I truly feel like I made some great friends along the way.
The email I received was to let me know that one of my previous clients, Shannon, had started up a design blog. Not just any design blog, but a blog that merged her love for design and literature. I’m a book worm so I immediately knew it would be up my alley.
Head on over and give Shannon a big hello!

{One of my favorite parts of this design job was reinventing that vintage chair. Shannon did the styling on the side table, provided the pup and snapped this picture.}
Totally need to set up a date with Shannon to snap some pictures of the finished project. You guys are going to love it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Leslie W. said...

Darling, Canada rocks! What took you so long to discover this treasure trove of talented designers? I have 10 years of Canadian House & Home magazines stacked in my office!

March 16, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home