Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Get Outfitted


Urban Outfitters sale section is a wealth of goodies. In a matter of minutes I had found a handful of sale items that could easily help some newlyweds dress up their new abode.

Navy (for the hubby) and Florals(for the wife) duvet: $44.99
Polka Dot Ruffled Curtains: $48 a panel in Navy or $19.99 a panel in Ivory!
Night stand: $39.99
Bird Pillow: $19.99
Add a new coat of paint on the walls and existing accessories and you are on your way to a new master bedroom retreat for pennies  a handful of dollars. 
*On the right hand side of the blog there is now a box for feedburner subscriptions. If you want to receive my posts via email then submit your email address today. 
**Anyone know how to automatically forward my existing High-Heeled Foot in the Door subscribers to Effortless-Style? I’ve tried a bunch of times, but I can’t get it to work. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home