Thursday, December 25, 2008

Exhausted!


Picture from here.

I know this is a bit delayed, but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I'm oh so tired. Christmas Eve was spent running last minute errands and getting ready for Christmas Eve dinner at my parents. We were up till 3am, opening gifts and chatting. Then this morning we headed out to my in-laws to do Christmas day with them. It's now almost 11pm and I've finally had time to open up the laptop and write.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday filled with friends, family and of course gifts. Santa was very good to me this year. I'll be posting my favorite things tomorrow.

Anyone venturing out shopping tomorrow? I don't think it's in the cards for me, but I will be making a trip to Home Depot to pick out some paint and make some finishing touches in my bedroom. Stay tuned for pics when it's all said and done.

Goodnight to all.

xoxo

Camila

4 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Merry Merry Christmas Camila!! xx

December 26, 2008 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hope you had a great day!!! xoxo

December 26, 2008 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah's Fab Day said...

Camila my dear, I didn't get a chance to wish you merry earlier so I hope your Christmas was wonderful! xo-Sarah

December 26, 2008 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Kwana said...

Merry Christmas to you. I'm glad yours was good.

December 28, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home