Thursday, December 18, 2008

* MASH *

I use to love playing the game, MASH when I was younger. In it you got to figure out who you were going to marry, where you were going to live, how many kids you were going to have, what you were going to drive, what your career would be and most importantly would you live in a Mansion, Apartment, Shack, or House.

I was thinking about this game last night on my way home from work. I've had a couple of really stressful weeks with work getting busy and annoying and an extremely long to-do list that I'm not sure will ever get finished. I don't think I've cooked dinner for my husband in over a month. Thankfully he doesn't mind, but I still feel like a horrible wife.

I've been so busy that yesterday I didn't even have time to post. When I got home from Christmas shopping at 10pm I still had office work to do from home and before I knew it the clock struck midnight.

So please join me in la la land and go back to a time when things were much easier and you got play a round of MASH and have your life figured out for you in a couple of seconds.

Here were my results:

House:


I picked a lovely townhouse from here

House will be in LONDON:


Maybe I should have picked her house to live in?

I will be driven around in own LIMO:


I picked a Mini-Coop since I get to be British!

I'm going to have 5 kids!


Pictures from here

With this beautiful man:


I put in my husband's name as well, but I got my favorite crush from Brothers and Sisters instead.

Lucky me also gets to have my dream job: Interior Designer


This office belongs to the extremely talented Erika! Hope she doesn't mind that I borrowed her picture. I just love her office.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg MASH....I think the last time I played, all of the men I put down were professional hockey players...hmm..

December 18, 2008 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger No.35style said...

I LOOVVE Erika's office.

December 18, 2008 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, this is too funny! Isn't Erika's office amazing! I can't even imagine how cool it would be to work in a space like that every day.

December 18, 2008 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

What a great office!!! Yes, used to play mash all the time- always wanted to have a white house haha. How are your plans looking for Sat? :)

December 18, 2008 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

Oh I loved Mash. Very cute post. I know just how you feel, I am beyond stressed and just need to catch up. BTW- I too love your Mash husband....and Erika's office!

December 19, 2008 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee. when i was ten, i really thought this game was the answer to my future. thx for the laugh and the memories! :)

December 19, 2008 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

One day I swear Erika will find me crouched in the corner of her office with my favorite belongings because I am moving in. Hopefully she won't mind; she claims she's my friend.

Love MASH!

December 19, 2008 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Kwana said...

How much do I love this game. I have to steal this from you. I have a couple of favorite numbers on my first try here were my results:

You will live in Mansion.

You will drive a green Hummer.
You will marry Denzel and have 2 kids.

You will be a Woman of Mystery in New York.

Can you believe I made that a career?

December 19, 2008 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger erika said...

you can all move right in, if you promise to work!? ;)

December 22, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home