Monday, December 22, 2008

Read my lips

One of my favorite things in the world is lip gloss and or balm. I just love the stuff. One of my favorite brands that I love giving out as inexpensive gifts is the dual sided lip gloss from TARTE. Not only do you get two lipglosses for the price of one, but my favorite part of them is course their names for the colors.

The lip glosses get their names from favorite Hollywood couples throughout the years.Such as Slone and Ferris (Ferris Bueller's Day Off), Baby and Jonnie (Dirty Dancing), Llyod and Diane (Say Anything) and Westley and Buttercup (Princess Bride) just to name a few. They make for a great solo gift or add the DVD as well and make a lady in life feel really special.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

What a cute idea! Love Wesley & Butercup (Ok, for real I think THAT is my all-time favorite movie :)

December 22, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger LindsB said...

Ferris and Sloan, I LOVE that! Its one of my fav movies, so now I'm def. going to have to check it out!

December 22, 2008 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

I too am obsessed with lip gloss, such a good gift and the names make it even better!

December 22, 2008 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Tarte is the only gloss I wear!! But I'm a Rhett and Scarlet girl. :)

December 23, 2008 at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home