Monday, December 22, 2008

Highest Bidder

A while back when I asked for some feedback on how to gain new clients I was given the advice to auction off my services by Marianne. The opportunity then presented itself to have my services auctioned at an event being held by my friend, Liz's mother so that was an additional piece to the puzzle in gaining new clients. Lastly, but not least I got some great advice and business knowledge from a pro in the business and amazing new friend, Lauren!

I want to thank you lovely ladies for all your help. I spent the last week getting everything together and I now have two great packages to offer for the auction.

In one basket I placed some Champagne, glasses and my services for Event Styling and in a plain paint can I made up some stickers with my company name and added some stylish tape measures, reed diffuser, note pad and I copy of a new home design book(it didn't make it into the picture, but it will be auctioned together with the paint can) Along with the cute accessories you also get my services for decorating a room of your choice.

Hopefully these two packages will get auctioned off to a great new home and I'll get to have fun with some new clients.

4 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

SUPER great idea and exposure Camila! I can't wait to hear how it all turns out and your baskets look fantastic.

December 23, 2008 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger AshleyL. said...

What a seriously great idea! :)

December 23, 2008 at 2:28 AM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

They look great, I know they will do well. Please let me know how it turns out! I am so excited for you!
Thanks for the mention!

December 23, 2008 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

SO cute!!! They look beautiful!! love the chairs!! can't wait to hear how it goes!!

December 23, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home