Tuesday, December 16, 2008

That's mint!


Image via Flickr

I'm probably dating myself by using the word, Mint to describe something that I find awesome, but oh well. I just looked up the word Mint in slang terms and it comes up a reference for the 80's. We'll I didn't start hearing it till the early nineties so maybe I'm not dating myself too much.

One of my new favorite activities that has been catching my attention for a rather lengthy amount of time while at work is going onto Minted the latest in fashionable paper invitations and photo cards. I have yet to order anything, because I don't really have any events going on in the near future, but I do enjoy looking at all of their latest design challenge contestants. They always have a different theme contest going on either designing a birthday invite for the princess of the house or a bridal shower invite for a fashionista. I love looking at all of the entries and seeing what all of these amazing graphic designers have thought of.

While on this site I not only found a graphic designer that totally fits my style to a tea, but I was happy to find out that she was also a fellow blogger.



Enter, Ciao Tay ! How cute is she! She is a petite, color obsessed, pattern loving, graphic designer from down south. She also looks like quite the fashionista from her pictures and totally a girl's girl. As you all know I'm in the process of starting my own business and one of things on my to-do was to find a graphic designer to help me with my website. I think I finally find a web server thanks to much help from Cassandra and Michelle and now I think I've meet my match with Taylor.

Now all I have to do is actually find the time to call up Ms. Taylor. With the busy holiday season and I couple of swamped work weeks we have yet to speak, but have exchanged emails so I'm hoping she'll be able to help me out with Effortless Style Interiors!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kwana said...

I'm going to check her out. Thanks.

December 16, 2008 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Totally your style!! Awesome. I can't wait to see those professional pics too.

Thanks so much for telling me your story on my blog today... It sounds like it was totally worth it for you & I think we'll feel the same. I'm so happy you finally got your house because I know how much fun you're having & I know that it's so much more than a house to you. We'll definitely have to meet someday because of our parallel lives! :)
xoxo

ps- I don't think I ever heard of "mint"- haha I was never very good with in-words. I'm even a little uncomfortable saying "chic" even though sometimes it's the only word I can think of to use for something! haha

December 16, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home