Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yummy in my Tummy

I had an insanely busy day at work today. Lots to do and not enough time. So much work that I've been working from home everyday and tonight wasn't any different. I was a completley cranky lady as I settled into my home office (aka my comfy bed) and got to work.

The only thing that put a smile of my face was being able to munch on this:



This is my new favorite chocolate treat. It's called, Marabou Daim and it's made in Sweden. Lucky me got to taste it due to the fabulous Allison as part of my give away prize.

My darling husband just saw how much I ate and proceeded to tell me I ate 700 calories of chocolate within 2 days. Ah!!!! Doesn't he know I'm cranky.

4 Comments:

Blogger Haven and Home said...

HA! Don't husbands know when to stay mum? You should see how many oreos I have had this week (even though I was the one that told the hubby NO in the grocery store) That chocolate seems to be calling my name! I can hear it through my computer....

December 11, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

My husband's always really embarrassed when I open the package of chewy chocolate chips ahoy in the grocery store & start eating them.. oh well

December 11, 2008 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't it so delicious?! I'm not a huge chocolate person but that stuff is to.die.for.

Oh and I guess I forgot to mention -- its calorie free! Promise ;)

December 11, 2008 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Apt. #34 said...

Is that not the most delicious chocolate ever! I discovered it on a ferry in Copenhagen over ten years ago and have been addicted ever since :)

December 16, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home