Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shop it to me


Image via Flickr

I have a tendency to treat myself to gifts while shopping for others. It kinda goes 1for so and so and 3 for me!!!!

This addiction has advanced due to Shop it to me. This site is like having a free personal shopper that provides you with daily emails on the latest sale items at all your favorite stores that are available in your sizes only.

It cuts out all of the work of sorting thru numerous sites and checking if they have it in your size. I spend a good portion of my morning when time allows virtually shopping.

I just purchased this lovely classic coat the other day due to an email at Bluefly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

even without shop it to me the emails from stores have DOUBLED in the last two weeks. sigh. I want everything!!!!

December 5, 2008 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Fifi Flowers said...

CUTE coat! SHopping FUN!

December 8, 2008 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Haven and Home said...

Love the coat, I must sign up for this....or maybe I shouldn't according to my bank balance hahaha!

December 8, 2008 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Freckles Chick said...

Must.Have.That.Coat. *sigh* Gorgeous!

December 9, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home