Thursday, January 29, 2009

Virtual Vacation

What does a girl do when she is feeling down?

Deal with it? Hmmm not exactly....

I daydream and start planning vacations that I know I'm not going on any time soon, but since a girl can dream here goes.

Still mourning the loss of Domino I've been going through all of my favorite images and voila my virtual vacation began.

How amazing would it be to go off to Spain and spend some time with Carolina Herrera Jr?

First I need to meet her and then become her new BFF and then I'm sure she'll invite me into her lovely home.

How chic is she?



I'm sure she would be the gracious home and let me stay in her master suite. Plus I totally want to borrow that skirt.


I have a slight obsession with reading and would feel right at home with all these books.


Ah true love. I love the combination of bathroom and dressing room. Plus she was smart enough to put down carpeting so your feet stay warm as you get dressed for your day.


Plus since her mom will probably be stopping by I should make sure I have the perfect dress to meet her.



What fun it would to go see all the sights, shop to my hearts content, eat at all the best restaurants and then end the night with some dancing and churros and hot chocolate.

Ciao.

Back to reality.

8 Comments:

Blogger Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

how fun!

January 29, 2009 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Devon said...

I love, love, love her style. Doesn't she just seem like the coolest...like her style just comes with ease? I think she seems so comfortable with herself. Great post!

January 29, 2009 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger vicki archer said...

Who wants reality when you can look ay these pics - totally gorgeous, xv.

January 30, 2009 at 4:32 AM  
Blogger a pretty pill said...

i adore she AND her mother's natural beauty. i have always been inspired by (and envy) stylish spanish women. she is definitely one of my favorites and her house doesn't disappoint either.

January 30, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger LindsB said...

Love her and her mother! While this virtual vacation was amazing, it sure would be nice to take a real one now and then. I'd especially love to go back to Spain. I studied abroad there in college, and it is one of my favorite places on earth- I love love love Madrid! Hmm, come to think of it wonder if the BF wouldnt mind moving there...ok back to reality for me too.

January 30, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, that dress is divine.

January 30, 2009 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

would be so fun! Love the little pops of blue in her rooms.

January 30, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Raina Cox said...

I thought something was up with Domino when they published this spread. It was shot four years ago and appeared in another magazine (I can't remember which).

It says something about Miss Herrera's style that the photos are so timeless.

February 1, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home